Admission Rules & Requirements
Student Commitment Letter:
Students must observe the following in university:
- Respect and adherence to the Fundamentals of Islamic Religion and Constitutional Law of IRoA.
- Adherence from all bills, provision, directive and resolution of MoHE.
- Respect to the Board of Directors and all masters and personals.
- Mutual respect to students and making friendly and academic relation.
- Observe discipline.
- Hanging ID card.
- Do not bring weapons and knifes.
- Cooperation with university in order to keep cleaning the environment.
- Avoidance from all immoral acts and anti-human dignity acts.
- Avoidance from using tobaccos and alcohols.
- Avoidance from political activities.
- Students must care equipment’s and materials. If not, they will be fined.
- Avoidance from all ethnic prejudice, language and religion etc.
- Avoidance from anti-Islamic dress code.
- Avoidance from walking around unseasonable in official time.
- Students must pay their fees in first week of their semester. We have already considered 50% discount from 1st till 6th semester.
- We have already considered about 20% discount for 7th and 8th semester.
- Graduation party expenditure (monograph, master’s fees, diploma and transcript) of each student costs about 13000 Afs, which must be paid before final exam of last semester.
- Students could invite about two guests apart from him/herself in graduation party.